Jump start your career with this awesome Cloud Infrastructure role. Featuring six figure salary, bonus, fun client projects and lots of time off, this company treats their employees extremely well. **Must be a Python wizard!**
- Possess a deep understanding of the Linux operating system and are at home on the command line / terminal at your workstation
- Versed in infrastructure as code practices using technologies like Terraform, etc.
- Familiar with tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and leveraging those tools for configuration automation
- Proficient in scripting and developing automation in Python, GO and bash, or similar programming languages
- Proficient as a developer, experienced writing code and solving problems in Python
- Understanding of computer networking and how it applies in cloud environments
- Experience securing corporate networks, cloud networks, and VPNs.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in computer science, Electrical Engineering, or another scientific or technical discipline
- Oncall responsibility
Travel up to 20% annually
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience of supporting/managing systems at scale (10s thousands to 100s thousands instances) is a big plus;
- Experience in one or more of the following types of systems at their newest versions:
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Redis and/or MongoDB
- Kafka and/or RocketMQ
- Mesos and/or Yarn