Jump start your career with this awesome SRE role. Featuring six figure salary, bonus, fun client projects, ands lots of time off, this company treats their employees extremely well.
- Networking configuration and systems administration experience on a Public Cloud platform (AWS, GCP, Azure, OCI etc.)
- Deep understanding of AWS/GCP/OCI cloud services and how to leverage them for compute, storage, and managed services including, but not limited to databases, managed Kubernetes, and Python/Django application services.
- Possess a deep understanding of the Linux operating system and are at home on the command line / terminal at your workstation
- Versed in infrastructure as code practices using technologies like Terraform, etc.
- Proficient as a developer, experienced writing code and solving problems in Python
- Understanding of computer networking and how it applies in cloud environments
- Experience securing corporate networks, cloud networks, and VPNs.
- Experience in a large scale production environment
- Experience in L4/L7 loadbalancers
- Oncall responsibility
- Travel up to 20% annually
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Familiar with tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and leveraging those tools for configuration automation
- Related technical experience in cybersecurity, preferably in a cloud environment